Introduction to Engineering: Problem Solving in Action原价 ¥1,200.00
- Are you a natural problem solver? You may find a career in engineering to be very fulfilling!
- In this camp, we will learn about the field of engineering, the impact of engineering on the world to date, the diverse branches of engineering, what kind of training and education an engineer needs, and more. Through an interactive project, you will get a taste of what engineers do in their jobs to see if it is the right fit for you.
- Through this camp experience, you will develop a deeper understanding of the multiple fields of engineering and the limitless career possibilities available with a major in Engineering.
- Skills Developed: Communication skills, project management skills, research skills, presentation skills, critical thinking skills.
- Camp Format: This camp will take place once per day for five days, Monday-Friday, for one week, beginning on the day selected. Each camp meeting will be 75 minutes. All camps will be taught by a counselor who comes from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions. Recommended for ages 14-18. Camps will have 1-6 students.
- Take the first step in building your career as an Engineer!