Introduction to Design and Marketing: Launching your Campaign原价 ¥1,200.00
- Do you have a passion for art? Graphic Design and Marketing may be the perfect field for you!
- This camp will survey multiple concepts including design theory, typography, color choice, iconography; introduce the complex creative process of graphic design and its many applications within digital marketing; and you will learn hands-on about helpful software programs that aid in bringing a creative vision to life!
- Through this camp experience, you will explore career possibilities with a major in graphic design and marketing. You will also build your own custom graphic and digital advertisement.
- Skills Developed: Logic and reasoning skills, communication skills, time management skills, research skills, presentation skills, critical thinking skills.
- Camp Format: This camp will take place once per day for five days, Monday-Friday, for one week, beginning on the day selected. Each camp meeting will be 75 minutes. All camps will be taught by a counselor who comes from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions. Recommended for ages 14-18. Camps will have 1-6 students.
- Launch your career in graphic design and marketing by exploring this dynamic field!