Planning Your Future: The Pre-Application Journey-1 Week, IntensiveRegular price ¥1,200.00
- Wondering how to leverage your high school experience to earn acceptance into a top University? This camp helps you make the most of your high school years to create a powerful resume for university acceptance.
- This camp helps you explore the requirements for University admissions and develop a detailed plan to make the most of each year of high school, including the basics of navigating high school, identifying areas of interest, potential club or extracurriculars to join, and exploring national/ international competitions to help your application stand out!
- Skills Developed: Self-awareness, critical thinking skills, communication skills, research skills, planning and time management skills, self-advocacy, network building.
- Through this camp, you will develop a plan to best utilize their high school opportunities You’ll also set SMART goals to put your plans into action!
- Camp Format: This camp will take place once per day for five days, Monday-Friday, for one week, beginning on the day selected. Each camp meeting will be 75 minutes. All camps will be taught by an instructor who comes from Harvard, Yale, MIT , and other similar institutions. Recommended for ages 14-18. Camps will have 1-6 students.