Introduction to Environmental Science: Data & PolicyRegular price ¥1,200.00
- Do you have a passion for the plant? Are you curious about environmental systems and human impact? A career in Environmental Science may be for you!
- In this camp, we will learn about the field of Environmental Science, including the five major subfields of Atmospheric Sciences, Social Sciences, Geosciences, Environmental Chemistry, and Ecology. Through participation in Citizen Science, you will actively contribute to data for scientific research, and get a taste of what environmental scientists do in their jobs to see if it is the right fit for you.
- Through this experience, you will develop an in-depth understanding of the many subfields within Environmental Science, explore a multitude of career paths, and participate in research to make a REAL impact in current and future Environmental practices and policies!
- Skills Developed: Communication skills, data collection and analysis, project management skills, cartography literacy skills, projection modeling, research skills, presentation skills, critical thinking skills.
- Camp Format: This camp will take place once per day for five days, Monday-Friday, for one week, beginning on the day selected. Each camp meeting will be 75 minutes. All camps will be taught by an instructor who comes from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions. Recommended for ages 14-18. Camps will have 1-6 students.
- Take the first step in building your career as an Environmental Scientist!