Introduction to Design and Marketing: Launching your CampaignRegular price ¥1,350.00
- Do you have a passion for art? Graphic Design and Marketing may be the perfect field for you!
- This camp will survey multiple concepts including design theory, typography, color choice, iconography; introduce the complex creative process of graphic design and its many applications within digital marketing; and you will learn hands-on about helpful software programs that aid in bringing a creative vision to life!
- Through this camp experience, you will explore career possibilities with a major in graphic design and marketing. You will also build your own custom graphic and digital advertisement.
- Skills Developed: Logic and reasoning skills, communication skills, time management skills, research skills, presentation skills, critical thinking skills.
- Camp Format: This camp will take place once per day for five days, Monday-Friday, for one week, beginning on the day selected. Each camp meeting will be 75 minutes. All camps will be taught by an instructor who comes from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions. Recommended for ages 14-18. Camps will have 1-6 students.
- Launch your career in graphic design and marketing by exploring this dynamic field!