Introduction to Computer Engineering & Information TechnologyRegular price ¥1,200.00
- Are you curious about how you can make computers and technology that change the world? Computer and Information Sciences may be the field for you!
- In this program, we will explore the foundations of Computer and Information Sciences, including data science, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, graphics and visualization, and more. This survey camp will allow you to explore the many options within the field of Computer and Information Sciences to help you match your interests with possible career paths.
- Skills Developed: Problem-solving skills, communication skills, time management skills, research skills, critical thinking skills.
- Through this experiential program, you will create your own app (with or without coding) and explore career possibilities in the world of computers.
- Camp Format: This camp will take place once per day for five days, Monday-Friday, for one week, beginning on the day selected. Each camp meeting will be 75 minutes. All camps will be taught by an instructor who comes from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions. Recommended for ages 14-18. Camps will have 1-6 students.