Arts, Media, and Communication-Holiday CampRegular price ¥1,200.00
- Discover the exciting world of Arts, Media, and Communication through hands-on experiments, and the pursuit of original projects led by campers
- Camp Format:
- Campers are grouped by age: 6-8, 9-11, and 12-14
- The curriculum is designed for each age group and adjusted to the group's developmental level
- Each day of camp will last 1.5 hours (90 Minutes)
- Each week of camp will occur live and online Monday-Friday
- Counselors all come from top US universities including Harvard, Yale, Brown, MIT, & more!
- Program Options:
- Acting for Stage & Media: Campers will learn about staging, improvisation, creative expression, costumes, props, staging, lighting, music, and dance.
- Culture, Crafts, and Cooking: Go on a journey around the world and discover both differences and commonalities between people. Learn about different parts of the world through music and hands-on crafts that teach them about that particular culture.
- Public Speaking: Campers will be immersed in speech and debate practices. They will practice with improv speeches and interactive activities. Overall, campers will develop skills in presentation and the confidence they need to approach real-life public speaking scenarios.