Introduction to Public Health: Managing a Health Emergency原价 ¥1,200.00
- Looking to make a positive impact in your community? Do you like to help people live their healthiest life? A Career in Public Health may be for you!
- In this camp, you will learn about the field of Public Health. Through the creation of a research-based PSA Poster, you will get a taste of what public health officials do in their job. You will also explore the many different specializations within Public Health to see if it is the right fit for you.
- Through this experience, you will develop a deeper understanding of the vast and impactful field of Public Health. You will explore areas from epidemiology to statistical modeling, from healthy lifestyle choices to public health education, and more! The COVID-19 pandemic highlighted the need for impactful Public Health workers. We will explore the multifacet work of Public Health and share our knowledge through the creation of a PSA poster!
- Skills Developed: Communication skills, project management skills, research skills, presentation skills, critical thinking skills.
- Camp Format: This camp will take place once per day for five days, Monday-Friday, for one week, beginning on the day selected. Each camp meeting will be 75 minutes. All camps will be taught by a counselor who comes from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions. Recommended for ages 14-18. Camps will have 1-6 students.
- Take the first step in building your career in Public Health!