Introduction to Medicine: Diagnostic Detective原价 ¥1,200.00
- Curious about pursuing a career in healthcare? This program is for you!
- This accelerated camp sets you up for success in future studies and helps begin the journey to becoming a doctor by going through interactive experiences that help you get a feel for what it would be like to be a medical professional.
- Through this active learning experience, you will develop a deeper understanding of the history and future of the medical profession, an introduction to medical terminology and doctoral specializations, and a thorough run-through of a patient exam process.
- Skills Developed: Critical thinking skills, deductive reasoning skills, communication skills, cross-cultural communication.
- CampFormat: This camp will take place once per day for five days, Monday-Friday, for one week, beginning on the day selected. Each camp meeting will be 75 minutes. All camps will be taught by a counselor who comes from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions. Recommended for ages 14-18. Camps will have 1-6 students.
- This camp will give you a bright start to a shining future as a medical professional!