Introduction to Business: Launching your Company原价 ¥1,200.00
- Do you have a million-dollar idea that could change the world? Majoring in business will be a perfect way to make it come to life!
- This dynamic program teaches students about the entrepreneurial process so they are empowered to turn dreams into reality. you will learn the basic steps of starting a business, identifying an ideal market, building a product prototype, and perfecting the art of selling it. They will even pitch their idea to mock investors, so they will leave this program confident and experienced in the world of business.
- Through this active learning experience, you will explore career possibilities with a major in business.
- Skills Developed: Communication skills, research skills, presentation skills, critical thinking skills.
- Camp Format: This camp will take place once per day for five days, Monday-Friday, for one week, beginning on the day selected. Each camp meeting will be 75 minutes. All camps will be taught by a counselor who comes from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions. Recommended for ages 14-18. Camps will have 1-6 students.
- Begin your journey to becoming the next CEO!